Friday, October 31, 2008

Lots of Treats and One Big Trick

The Community Center had "Trick or Treat Street" tonight where different organizations on base have tables and the kids go from table to table trick or treating. This started at 6pm and then we were returning to housing to trick or treat until 8pm (the Army has designated hours). This was a great plan until I locked us out of the house. In the chaos of it all I closed the door without my house keys or car keys. A friend was with me so we drove with her to the community center and then went trick or treating around housing. However, Delia being the lazy child she is decided she did not want to walk so I got to carry her the whole time (the stroller was locked in my car). At the end of the night I finally got a hold of my friend who had a spare key to my house and we were able to get back in. The girls had fun and finished the evening with big smiles and heavy treat bags.

The girls outside our door (prior to the lock-out)

Brian, Delia, & Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn & Matthew

Delia stops for a snack.


The Roussel Ladies

No comments: